Sunday, February 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

This layout was created to look like you were looking into a window. I thought the paper with the houses went perfectly. There are many pop dots to create dimension.







This vintage layout was distressed by filing and inking the paper edges. I also created a looping pattern in the paper patterned ruler.







This layout was created using a page from a very old book,it is folded and hidden behind a torn spot on the layout. I then flicked it with paint to distress. This look is perfect for the paper choice of the layout.





On this layout I flicked paint as another way of distressing the layout and poped out a lot of the paper pattern to create dimension.





This layout has many different torn and inked paper in various sizes and shapes with a vintage frame to offset them.







On this layout I used various prima flowers in a bunch and I used ribbon to tie the cardstock and title together .







This layout was special because I found a frame what went perfect with the vintage look of the layout. It also emphasised the paper and flower choices.





This layout required alot of cutouts and pop dots to created a three dimensional look.





Thank you for your consideration. It would be a dream come true to be one of your designers.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! Love the flicking of the paints. I love all the angles you showed too.

    ReplyDelete